Atlanta area Medical Device company is looking for a highly motivated Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join their team.
Do you want to be working with a team who collaborates in a great open-door environment, with a company who is building and driving great products to market? Are you the type that enjoys a challenge and learning consistently, with an opportunity to prove yourself daily?
This private, mid-sized company has an opportunity for someone to be recognized daily for their contributions. They are looking to complete a new team with a RA Specialist who has the following knowledge and experience:
- RAC certification
- Regulatory knowledge both domestically and internationally
- Medical device Class II/III submission and approval success
- Exposure to and experience with EU MDR, Labeling, MDSAP, CE, FDA, ISO 13485 to 21 CFR part 11
- Strong in managing multiple projects and prioritizing work
- Able to effectively communice with team members at every level, fostering cooperation and commitment
- PMP or proof of strong management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Please submit your resume to be considered for this opportunity to work for a wonderful organization with a great boss.