One of the most renowned medical companies in the world is seeking a Regulatory Affairs Manager! Work with new and innovative orthodontia products across worldwide markets!
- Implement and manage the company's regulatory affairs and compliance function.
- Manage a wide variety of complex regulatory projects across multiple facilities and customer sites.
- Work cross functionally to build partnerships and provide guidance to manufacturing, engineering, sales, marketing and quality in the medical devices specialty.
Health, Dental, Vision
401k with a generous dollar for dollar match
Generous vacation policy
- Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in a technical discipline. Master's preferred.
- 6-10 years international regulatory experience in a management capacity.
- Experience in medical devices or pharmaceuticals.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.