Do you wake up each day excited about the opportunity to enjoy the outdoors and explore the landscape and topography in ways only a few experience? Are you inspired by a profession that is a blend of arts and sciences? Do you crave the excitement of investigating the terrain and providing solutions while getting the opportunity to bring projects to life.
With our client, the project types and opportunities are diverse and endless. Celebrate and foster a culture of inclusion and collaboration while exceeding goals and aspirations. We invite you to explore this opportunity and align yourself with other professionals who are actively pursuing their dreams and love of this great profession.
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies.
- State of the art collection systems.
- An enthusiastic team of fellow professionals.
- An atmosphere charged with excitement and growth!
- A platform to develop YOUR practice.
- A solid commitment to the future of the land surveying profession.
- The professional expertise and experience to practice land surveying in Texas and/or Oklahoma.
- Precise attention to detail.
- A proven record of mobilizing assets quickly and efficiently that achieve your target objective.
- Skills to develop problem-solving strategies and objectives.
- The motivation to learn and constantly improve processes and tools.
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills focused on accomplishing the mission.
- Countless stories “from the field.”
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- A UAV pilot’s license.
- Excellent computer and communication skills.
- Basic understanding of civil engineering.
- A desire to mentor and see the profession expand.
Compensation includes a very competitive salary, bonus and exceptional benefit offering.
- Think double proration is the first method used to locate a section corner.
- Want to see pincushions at every property corner.
- Do the bare minimum required.