Registered Psychologist based in regional north west NSW
To work autonomously within professional practice and Agency guidelines. To contribute to policy and service development, service evaluation and audit of service. To work effectively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
As a Psychologist your responsibilities shall include:
1. To work effectively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
2. To provide the equivalent of 4.5 actual billable sessions per day over a period of 42 weeks each year with the remainder of weeks being made up of annual leave, personal leave, professional development and ADO's.
3. Maintaining an active awareness of current developments within the industry you work
4. Maintaining relevant clearance checks inclusive of Working With Children Check, a National Criminal History Check and National Disability Worker Screening Check.
5. Full vaccination status against COVID-19.
6. Any other relevant suitable duties as requested by Senior Management
Essential criteria for this role
1. 4 Year Degree in Psychology
2. Eligible for provider status with Medicare
3. Have current registration with the relevant registration board.
4. Experience in the delivery of both individual as well as group counselling.
5. Registration as a AHPRA registered Supervisor is not required but would be an advantage
6. Experience working with young people, adolescents and adults
7. Experience in the delivery of individual and group counselling
This position would see clients across Medicare, EAP, potential headspace and NDIS programs. This position would see client across the spectrum with various presentations.
For more information please contact Roxayne West on 0438 507 258 or send your resume to email@example.com