Registered nurse needs in three departments—ER (mid shifts), PCU (nights), and Critical Care ICU (nights)—in a 119-bed acute care hospital.
- Chest Pain Center.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- Gold Seal Inpatient Diabetes Program.
- Gold Seal Accredited at the Breast Imaging Center of Excellence at The Women’s Center.
- Home to a Commission on Cancer approved cancer treatment facility.
The modern, 30-bed Level III Trauma Center provides a high level of acute care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They are prepared and trained for a wide variety of medical conditions. Over 50,000 patients come for their emergency needs each year. This position will play a key part in continuing the success!
- Emergency room nurses are responsible for working as a team with other emergency response personnel to deliver high quality care in a fast-paced setting.
- Responsible for triaging patients, responding timely and making accurate decisions in order to provide stabilizing care to individuals in a crisis.
- Responsible for performing direct patient care using the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation of all assigned patients, infancy through life span.
- Documents all patient care using Meditech.
- Previous ER/Critical Care experience preferred.
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing with a current GA RN license.
- BLS Certification required within 90 days of hire or promotion.
- ACLS and PALS certification required within 6 months of hire or promotion.
- Complete de-escalation class within 6 months of hire.
- Completion of the behavioral health competency checklist .
- Candidates must have ED experience.
- Level III trauma working toward level II.
- By July 3, 2020, there will be 43 rooms in the ED
- Hourly plus a $4/hr specialty pay.
- Sign on bonus up to $10,000.
- Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates with a two-year commitment.
- NOTE If sign-on bonus is offered, no relocation assistance will be provided.
For more information, please contact Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890, ext 126.