Registered Nurse (RN)
Multiple shifts available
We are looking for registered nurses to work for a correctional health facility in Maricopa County. Nurses are required to respond to medical needs, provide necessary continuity of care services for patients with chronic care conditions, and provide appropriate health care services that emerge during patients' stay in the facility.
- Provide assessments and implement appropriate nursing interventions.
- Monitor patients' progress as appropriate and evaluates outcomes.
- Complete and process all required documentation including plans and discharge planning in a comprehensive, objective and legible manner.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Valid, unrestricted license as a registered nurse issued by the Arizona State Board of Nursing. No current, pending or prior disciplinary action on nursing license. (Compact licenses will be accepted for the interview process. A valid Arizona nursing license is required upon hire.)
- Must successfully complete a required fingerprint/background check.
- BLS, CPR and First Aid certification training is provided during new hire orientation.
- At least two years of experience as a registered nurse in medical/surgical, ER/ED or urgent care in a psychiatric setting.
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish).
- Must be able to get on the floor and perform CPR chest compressions in an emergency man-down situation.
- Must be able to walk up to 7 miles in a 12 hour shift.
For more information, contact Nick Mazur at 602 788-5890 or Nick@apnusa.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.