Registered Nurse - Telemetry
As a talented and dedicated Telemetry Nurse, your career is very valuable to people and with your special Telemetry nursing skill set, you can make a difference. We are seeking Telemetry nurses for acute care hospitals nationwide.
Responsibilities of the RN - Registered Nurse –Telemetry
- Provide professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards.
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Provide guidance and directions to the nursing assistants on the unit.
- Provide adequate care to patients.
- Support the health care team.
- Insure that life support equipment function properly.
- Observe patients vital signs.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required
- BSN strongly preferred
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year of current experience working in Telemetry
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care