Registered Nurse (RN) - Telemetry
El Paso, TX
Currently seeking, talented and dedicated El Paso based Telemetry Nurses for acute care hospitals nationwide. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and 1 year of experience working in Telemetry.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Telemetry
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license in the state of TX
- Associates Degree Required; BSN preferred
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year of experience working in Telemetry
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Telemetry
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing process.
- Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality Improvement processes.
- Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is supportive of quality patient care through effective use of resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in relationships with internal and external customers.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the patient right to privacy by protecting confidential information.
- Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a total assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and recognizes changes in physiological and psycho social status; takes appropriate action based on assessment of the patient.