Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgery
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Surgery Nurse for a great opportunity in the Central GA area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year of experience working in a Surgery unit.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgery
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BDN) required
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year of experience working in a Surgery unit
- BLS and ACLS Required Experience
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgery
- Capable clinician who has acquired broad experience in caring for patients,
- Sevres as a resource to colleagues and strong advocate for patients/families.
- Consistently communicates effectively and respectfully.
- Delivers safe, dependable and effective care to a patient population independently utilizing the nursing process.
- Demonstrates developed assessment skills. Recognizes the impact of nursing care on patient outcomes.
- Documents the nursing process accurately and in the appropriate format (e.g. computer, clinical pathway, and chart).
- Plans and implements patient care independently.
- Demonstrates effective listening skills.
- Individualizes care based upon the knowledge of the patient and the family.
- Identifies and implements a course of action in non-routine situations.
- Respects and maintains confidential information.
- Collects, reports, analyzes and provides data on an ongoing basis and as required by physician and/or interdisciplinary teams in accordance with organization standards.