Registered Nurse RN Orthopedics Trauma Medical Surgical
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Registered Nurse Orthopedics Trauma Medical Surgical Nurse for a great opportunity in the Southern, TN area. The ideal candidate will possess 3+ years of current experience working in an acute care hospital in the Orthopedics department and 1+ years of experience working in an Orthopedics Unit.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse RN Orthopedics Trauma Medical Surgical
- The RN is responsible to the Nursing Director/Charge Nurse for the delivery of quality patient care utilizing the nursing process.
- Apply your nursing knowledge derived from education and experience as a foundation for patient care, communication, and documentation on the unit.
- Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department
- Maintain and support the standards of nursing care and practice in order to meet the health care needs of patients, their families, and the community
- Prescribes, delegates, coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care
Requirements of the Registered Nurse RN Orthopedics Trauma Medical Surgical
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current RN licensure (or eligible)
- 1 year clinical experience preferr
- Current state licensure
- CPR certificate
- 3+ years of current experience working in an acute care hospital
- 1+ years of experience working in an Orthopedics Unit