Registered Nurse (RN) Nursing Administrator
San Antonio, TX
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Nursing Administrator for a great opportunity in the San Antonio, TX area. The ideal candidate will possess 1 years of current experience working as a nursing administrator and have 3 years experience in an acute care hospital.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse - Nursing Administrator
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse - Nursing Administrator
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing and be a registered nurse (RN)
- Master's degree in Nursing preferred
- 3 years current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 years experience working in a nurse administrator role
- Currently licensed in the State of Texas
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Responsible for making their healthcare businesses run smoothly, while overseeing a staff of nurses.
- Planning, directing, coordinating and supervising the delivery of healthcare
- Demonstrate creativity in problem definitions and solutions
- Assume risk-taking behavior for the purpose of enhancing quality healthcare