Registered Nurse (RN) - Mother Baby
Currently seeking, talented and dedicated Georgia based Mother Baby Nurses for acute care hospitals nationwide. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and 1 year of experience working in the Mother Baby Unit.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Mother Baby
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Mother Baby
- Serves as a resource to colleagues and strong advocate for patients/families.
- Consistently communicates effectively and respectfully.
- Delivers safe, dependable and effective care to a patient population independently utilizing the nursing process.
- Demonstrates developed assessment skills. Recognizes the impact of nursing care on patient outcomes.
- Documents the nursing process accurately and in the appropriate format (e.g. computer, clinical pathway, and chart).
- Plans and implements patient care independently.