Registered Nurse (RN) - Observation
Currently seeking a talented Registered Nurse Observation for a great opportunity in the Indianapolis, Indiana area. The ideal candidate will possess 3 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 2 year experience working as a registered nurse.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Observation
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required, BSN strongly preferred
- BLS certification required
- Current and Valid RN license in the state of Indiana
- 3 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 2 year experience working as a registered nurse
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Observation
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.