Registered Nurse RN Medical Surgical Nurse
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Registered Nurse RN Medical Surgical Nurse for a great opportunity in Dallas, TX. The ideal candidate will possess 3+ years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and 1+ years of experience working in a Medical-Surgical unit.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse RN Medical Surgical Nurse
- The RN (Registered Nurse) on our Diabetic Endocrine (Med Surg) unit enjoys a friendly team-based environment with a tenured staff
- The Registered Nurse (RN) on our unit enjoys a strong collaborative approach with a group of Nurses with a wide diversity of skills
- You will enjoy a team that consistently scores high in patient satisfaction and an array of educational opportunities on our floor
- Demonstrates population-specific knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients
- Utilizes the nursing process for individual care to meet the needs of patients
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures
Requirements of the Registered Nurse RN Medical Surgical Nurse
- BSN required - MUST HAVE
- BLS required, issued by the American Heart Association
- RN required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in acute care hospital is required.
- Minimum 1 yr experience Med/Surg/ and or Diabetic/Endocrine background