Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) (Med/Surg)
Currently looking for a patient centered Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse (RN) in the Atlanta, GA area. The ideal candidate will possess at least 4 years of experience in an acute care hospital and 2+ years experience in the Intensive Care Unit.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) (Med/Surg)
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing 12 months of recent nursing experience within the past five years
- RN license required in the state of Georgia
- BLS and ACLS required
- 4 years of acute care nursing
- 2+ years of Intensive Care Unit experience
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) (Med/Surg)
- Responsible for the coordination of competent, evidence-based care, including assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, and implementation.
- Participates in decision-making, teaching, mentoring, and collaboration with the team to advance patient care and achieve outcomes.
- Perform other duties assigned