Registered Nurse RN Medical Intensive Care Unit ICU
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Registered Nurse Medical Intensive Care Unit for a great opportunity in the Eastern, SC. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 1 year of current experience working in an Intensive Care Unit.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse RN Medical Intensive Care Unit ICU
- The RN is responsible to the Nursing Director/Charge Nurse for the delivery of quality patient care utilizing the nursing process
- Apply your nursing knowledge derived from education and experience as a foundation for patient care, communication, and documentation on the unit.
- Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
- Maintain and support the standards of nursing care and practice in order to meet the health care needs of patients, their families, and the community.
- Prescribes, delegates, coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse RN Medical Intensive Care Unit ICU
- Graduate of an NLN accredited school of nursing
- Current valid RN license under Compact License Agreement
- BLS – Healthcare provider
- ACLS preferred and required within six months of hire date and maintained
- CCRN preferred
- 2 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital
- 1 year of current experience working in Intensive Care Unit