Registered Nurse - Med/Surg
$10,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Join a family of hospitals based out of the Chattanooga area dedicated to serving the community for the past 40 years. This is a full-time position. We are looking for RNs for both days and nights with rotating weekends.
About the Facility
Over the years, this 275-bed hospital has built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making it the hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. From their comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopedics and oncology care, they are proud to be one of Chattanooga’s best hospitals for healing. It was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery and features the area’s most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. Their Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
- Perform nursing assessment, diagnosis, care plan, and implementation of treatment for all assigned patients.
- Perform initial triage evaluation and assign acuity level to patients.
- Administer treatments, medications, and procedures within scope of practice.
- Participate in coordination of care with management staff, team leader, physicians, department staff and ancillary services.
- Responsible for delegation of duties to technical support staff maintaining accountability of delegation.
For questions, please call Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890, ext. 126. To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!
- Must have a minimum of two years of acute care experience (does not have to be in med/surg).
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensure: Current TN RN or Compact State License in state of residence.
- American Heart Association BLS obtained within 90 days of employment.