Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor & Delivery
Currently seeking, talented and dedicated Alpine,TX based Labor and Delivery Nurses for acute care hospitals nationwide. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and 1-2 years of experience working in the Labor and Delivery unit.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor & Delivery
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Associates Degree in nursing
- RN license in the state of Texas required
- 2 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital
- 1-2 years of experience working in the Labor and Delivery unit
- BLS, ACLS, PALS Required
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor & Delivery
- Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards in the Labor Delivery Department
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team
- Responsible for assessing, planning, administering, evaluating the nursing care of assigned patients, administering all treatments and medications, and maintaining complete and accurate records of nursing assessments and nursing care.
- Expertise in recognizing other complications in the intensive care patient based on the patients disease process and work closely with physicians and other team members in implementing patient care