Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery
Fort Worth TX area
Currently looking for a patient-centered Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse in the Fort Worth TX area. The ideal candidate will possess at least 1-2 years of Labor and Delivery experience.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery
- Associates degree required BSN preferred
- State RN license required
- 1 - 2 years of acute Care nursing
- TNCC certification required; must be received within one year of employment if not already certified.
- NIHSS certification required; must be received within 3 months of employment if not already certified.
- Current BCLS certification
- Current ACLS certification
- Current NRP certification
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery
- Responsible for high quality care of all laboring patients assigned to post delivery.
- Provide expertise care for patient during PACU period as well as newborn care for first two hours of life.
- Perform other duties assigned