As a talented and dedicated Intensive Care Unit Nurse, your career is very valuable to people and with your special Intensive Care Unit skill set, you can make a difference. We are seeking Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Nurses for acute care hospitals nationwide.
Responsibilities of the RN - Registered Nurse – Intensive Care Unit
- Responsible for the coordination of competent, evidence-based care, including assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, and implementation.
- Participates in decision-making, teaching, mentoring, and collaboration with the team to advance patient care and achieve outcomes.
- Perform other duties assigned
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required
- BSN strongly preferred
- 2 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital
- 1 year of experience working in an Intensive Care Unit
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of a patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem-solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care