Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Currently looking for a patient centered Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse (RN) in the Northern TX area. The ideal candidate will possess at least 3 years experience in an acute care hospital and 2+ years of experience in an Intensive Care Unit.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Associates degree required BSN preferred
- RN license required
- 3 years of acute care nursing
- 2 years of Intensive Care Unit experience, open heart experience preferred
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Responsible for the coordination of competent, evidence-based care, including assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, and implementation.
- Participates in decision-making, teaching, mentoring, and collaboration with the team to advance patient care and achieve outcomes.
- Perform other duties assigned