Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit (ICU RN)
Currently looking for a patient centered Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse (RN) in the Bradenton, FL area. The ideal candidate will possess at least 1-2 years experience in an acute care hospital and 1-2 years of experience in an Intensive Care Unit.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit (ICU RN)
- Nursing diploma or ASN required BSN preferred
- RN license required in the state of Florida
- BLS required
- ACLS, PALS, and TNCC (preferred) required within 6 months of hire
- ABLS preferred
- NIH Stroke Scale certification required
- 1 - 2 years of acute care nursing
- 1 - 2 years of Intensive Care Unit experience
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit (ICU RN)
- Responsible for the coordination of competent, evidence-based care, including assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, and implementation.
- Participates in decision-making, teaching, mentoring, and collaboration with the team to advance patient care and achieve outcomes.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills