Registered Nurse - Employee Health
Currently seeking talented Employee Health nurses for a great opportunity in the Columbia, SC area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year experience working in the employee health field.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse - Employee Health
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required, BSN strongly preferred
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license or a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of SC
- BSN preferred
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year experience working in the employee health
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse - Employee Health
- Completes pre-employment and annual health assessments on employees and volunteers to include drug testing and PPD's. Reviews medical questionnaires and documents.
- Coordinates referrals, and communicates effectively. Responsible for monitoring and documentation of entire process to completion of clearance status.
- Provides medical first aid for injured/ill employees, to include instances of exposures to infectious diseases and hazardous materials.
- Maintains confidential medical records on all hospital employees and volunteers. Insures documentation is complete and up-to-date. Follows all HIPAA regulations for PHI.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psycho-social, educational, safety and related criteria appropriate to the adult and geriatric patient populations. The skills and knowledge to provide such care may be obtained through education, training and experience.