Registered Nurse - Emergency Room (ER RN)
San Antonio, TX
Currently seeking talented Emergency Room Nurses for a great opportunity in the San Antonio, TX area. The ideal candidate will possess 2+ years of current experience working in acute care hospital as a licensed registered nurse and have 2+ year experience working in the emergency room.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse - Emergency Room (ER RN)
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required, BSN strongly preferred
- BLS required
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license in the state of Texas
- 2+ years of current experience working in acute care hospital as a licensed registered nurse
- 2+ year experience working in the emergency room
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse - Emergency Room (ER RN)
- Provide professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards in the Emergency Department
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Responsibilities of assessing, planning, administering, evaluating the nursing care of assigned patients, administering all treatments and medications, and maintaining complete and accurate records of nursing assessments and nursing care.