Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Room (ER)
As a talented Emergency Room, Emergency Department Nurse, your career is valuable to people with your special Emergency Department (ER) (ED) nursing skill set. You can make a difference! We are seeking qualified Emergency Room Nurses nationwide.
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse – Emergency Room, Emergency Department
- Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards in the Emergency Department
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Ability in assessing, planning, administering, evaluating the nursing care of assigned patients, administering all treatments and medications, and maintaining complete and accurate records of nursing assessments and nursing care.
- The Emergency Room (ER) (ED) nurse must possess expertise in recognizing other complications in the intensive care patient based on the patient’s disease process and work closely with physicians and other team members in implementing patient care
How Can We Help You?
- 24/7 customer service
- Easy apply
- Quick process
- NO cost to you!
- Weekly Newsletter letter of opportunities
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required
- BSN Required
- BLS Required
- ACLS Required
- PALS Required
- TNCC Required
- 2 years’ current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year experience working in the emergency department (ER) (ED)
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Ability to handle critical care patients
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care