Registered Nurse - Emergency Room (ER)
Currently seeking talented Emergency Room Nurses for a great opportunity in the Orlando, FL area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year experience working in the emergency room.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse - Emergency Room (ER)
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required, BSN strongly preferred
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license in the state of FL
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year experience working in the emergency room
- BLS, PALS or ENPC certification required
- NIHSS Stroke certification required within 30 days of hire
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention training required within 6 months of hire
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse - Emergency Room (ER)
- Provide professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards in the Emergency Department
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Responsibilities of assessing, planning, administering, evaluating the nursing care of assigned patients, administering all treatments and medications, and maintaining complete and accurate records of nursing assessments and nursing care.