Registered Nurse - Emergency Room (ER RN)
Currently seeking talented Emergency Room Nurses for a great opportunity in the Arlington, Fort Worth TX area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have at least 1 year of recent experience working in the emergency room due to the fast pace and the department being busy.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse - Emergency Room (ER RN)
- BSN required
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- BLS certification and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association is required
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year of recent experience working in the emergency room
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Ability to handle critical care patients
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse - Emergency Room (ER RN)
- Provide professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards in the Emergency Department
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Responsibilities of assessing, planning, administering, evaluating the nursing care of assigned patients, administering all treatments and medications, and maintaining complete and accurate records of nursing assessments and nursing care.