Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room ER
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room ER for a great opportunity in the Eastern, SC. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 1 year of current experience working in an Emergency Room.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room ER
- The RN is responsible to the Nursing Director/Charge Nurse for the delivery of quality patient care utilizing the nursing process
- Apply your nursing knowledge derived from education and experience as a foundation for patient care, communication, and documentation on the unit.
- Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
- Maintain and support the standards of nursing care and practice in order to meet the health care needs of patients, their families, and the community.
- Prescribes, delegates, coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room ER
- Graduate of an NLN accredited school of nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- A current valid license under Compact License Agreement
- BLS – American Heart Association
- 2 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital
- 1 year of current experience working in Emergency Room