Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Department
Atlanta, GA area
Currently seeking talented Emergency Room Nurses for a great opportunity in the Atlanta, GA area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year experience working in the emergency room.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Department
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required, BSN strongly preferred
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- BLS and ACLS required
- Current and Valid RN license
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year experience working in the emergency room
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Ability to handle critical care patients
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Department
- Provide professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards in the Emergency Department
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Responsibilities of assessing, planning, administering, evaluating the nursing care of assigned patients, administering all treatments and medications, and maintaining complete and accurate records of nursing assessments and nursing care.