Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Department
Currently seeking talented Emergency Department Nurses for a great opportunity in the Northern GA area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year experience working in the emergency department.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Department
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (ADN) required
- Must have a valid, active unencumbered Georgia or Multi-State Nursing license
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year experience working in the emergency department
- BLS and ACLS certifications required
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Department
- Serves as a resource to colleagues and strong advocate for patients/families.
- Consistently communicates effectively and respectfully.
- Delivers safe, dependable and effective care to a patient population independently utilizing the nursing process.
- Demonstrates developed assessment skills. Recognizes the impact of nursing care on patient outcomes.
- Documents the nursing process accurately and in the appropriate format (e.g. computer, clinical pathway, and chart).
- Plans and implements patient care independently.