Registered Nurse (RN)
A state-of-the-art acute care facility in Tucson is looking for registered nurses for the following units:
- Emergency Room
- Cath Lab
By joining this network of hospitals, you will earn a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and infinite growth opportunities. Benefits include a 401(k), PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
As an RN at this hospital, you must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care based on physical, psychosocial, educational needs, safety needs and related criteria appropriate to the age(s) of the patients served in the assigned position.
- At least two years of relevant department experience.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Arizona or Recognized Compact Licensure.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
- Two (2) years Associate Nursing degree (ASN) required.
- Four (4) years Bachelors Nursing degree (BSN) preferred.
To learn more, please contact Nick at Nick@apnusa.com or call 602-788-5890.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!