Registered Nurse (RN) Cath Lab
Currently seeking, talented and dedicated Cath Lab Nurses for an open position in Las Southern NM. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and 2 years of current experience working in Catheterization Lab.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) Cath Lab
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required BSN strongly preferred Certifications BLS Required
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 2 years of current experience working in Catheterization Lab
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) Cath Lab
- Provide professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards.
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Provide guidance and directions to the nursing assistants on the unit.
- Provide adequate care to patients.
- Support the health care team. Insure that life support equipment function properly.
- Observe patients vital signs.
- Diagnostic Catheterization – Left & Right Heart
- Utilize both Radial and Femoral Approach
- Use IVUS
- Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
- MRI Compatible Pacemaker Implantation
- Reveal Loop Recorder Implantation
- Stent Placement
- Peripheral Stenting and Angiography