Registered Nurse (RN) Cath Lab (Cardiac)
Fort Worth, TX
Currently seeking, talented and dedicated Fort Worth based Cath Lab Nurses for acute care hospitals nationwide. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and 2 years of current experience working in Catheterization Lab.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) Cath Lab (Cardiac)
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license in the state of Texas
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required; BSN strongly preferred
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year of current experience working in Catheterization Lab
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) Cath Lab (Cardiac)
- Provide professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards.
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Provide guidance and directions to the nursing assistants on the unit.
- Provide adequate care to patients.
- Support the health care team. Insure that life support equipment function properly.
- Observe patients vital signs.