Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Case Manager Nurse for a great opportunity in the Northern TX area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year of experience working as a Case Manager.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license in the state of TX
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required; BSN strongly preferred
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year of experience working as a Case Manager
- BLS Required Experience
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager
- The Nurse Case Manager is responsible for the coordination and efficient utilization of health care resources for the provision of quality care for all patients throughout the continuum of Care.
- Completes position responsibilities by following established guidelines & protocols within the appropriate time frame.
- Demonstrates good skills in all forms of communication. Works well with others in a spirit of teamwork and cooperation. Demonstrates an understanding of the Code of Conduct.
- Maintains education and development appropriate for position
- Adheres to established hospital and department guidelines & protocols. Supports hospital mission, vision and values.
- Performs position specific job functions at an acceptable level.