Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager Southern NMCurrently seeking talented Case Managers for a great opportunity in the Southern, NM area. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years in an acute care hospital and 3 years in a management role. Requirements for Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager
- Current LVN or RN license in the current State
- Certification by the National Association of Healthcare Professionals or InterQual is preferred
- Certification as a CCM or ACM preferred
- BSN preferred
- BLS required
- 5 years experience in an acute care hospital
- 3 years experience in a management role
- Provide professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards.
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Provide guidance and directions to the nursing assistants on the unit.
- Provide adequate care to patients.
- Support the health care team.
- Ensure that life support equipment function properly.
- Observe patient's vital signs.