Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Telemetry
Currently looking to hire a talented and dedicated Telemetry Nurse for an opportunity with an acute care hospital in Northern FL. The ideal candidate will possess a Valid RN license and recent Telemetry experience.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Telemetry
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required; BSN strongly preferred
- Current and Valid RN license
- BLS Required Experience
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year of current experience working in Telemetry
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care
Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Telemetry
- Provide professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards.
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Provide guidance and direction to the nursing assistants on the unit.
- Provide adequate care to patients.
- Support the health care team.
- Insure that life support equipment function properly.
- Observe patients vital signs.