Registered Nurse - Telemetry (Cardiac)
Currently looking to hire a talented and dedicated Cardiology/Telemetry Nurse for an opportunity with an acute care hospital in Atlanta, GA. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years experience working in an acute care hospital and 1 year experience working in Telemetry.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse - Telemetry (Cardiac)
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required; BSN strongly preferred
- Current and Valid RN license in the state of GA
- BLS Required Experience
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year of current experience working in Telemetry
Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse - Telemetry (Cardiac)
- Provide professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards.
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Provide guidance and directions to the nursing assistants on the unit.
- Provide adequate care to patients.
- Support the health care team.
- Insure that life support equipment function properly.
- Observe patients vital signs.