Registered Nurse (RN) - Telemetry:
San Antonio, TX
As a talented and dedicated Telemetry Nurse, your career is very valuable to people and with your special Telemetry nursing skill set, you can make a difference. We are seeking Telemetry nurses for acute care hospitals nationwide. The ideal candidate would possess 3 years experience in an acute care hospital and 2 years clinical experience in the Telemetry unit.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) –Telemetry
- Provide professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards.
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Provide guidance and directions to the nursing assistants on the unit.
- Provide adequate care to patients.
- Support the health care team.
- Insure that life support equipment function properly.
- Observe patient’s vital signs.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) -Telemetry
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license in the state of Texas
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required
- ACLS required
- BLS Required
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 2 year of current experience working in Telemetry
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care