Registered Nurse - RN - BSN**** OR - ICU - Med Surg****McCall and Lee has been engaged by a community based Hospital to recruit Full-Time RN's to join their team. We are seeking a well skilled, highly productive team players to work with their program.
If you are a new or experienced RN who is driven to provide to quality services, this position is for you.
Excellent Schools / Quiet Neighborhoods / Low Cost of Living
This community combines the simplicity of small town life with the luxury of quality facilities that rival many urban hospitals. Our schools continually receive high marks year after year, and have some of the lowest student to teacher ratios in the country. Despite a smaller population, this area boasts beautiful beaches, an airport, community theater, fitness center, recreational activities, just for starters. Located near some nationally recognized Universities and Medical Schools.
Where else can you get all this and have the beautiful scenery and outdoor activities galore with premium hunting and fishing?
This is a community where patients and friends are treated like family. Your family will find themselves immersed in the community in no time.
We have an immediate need for highly-motivated, team-oriented RN's.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse
- Preferred: at least one year's clinical experience, OR, medical, surgical, or critical care.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care are provided promptly and effectively.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send resume to:
404 905 9777