Registered Nurse (RN) - Telemetry (Cardiac)
San Antonio, TX
As a talented and dedicated Telemetry Nurse, your career is very valuable to people and with your special Telemetry nursing skill set, you can make a difference. We are seeking Telemetry nurses for acute care hospitals nationwide. The perfect candidate would possess 2 years experience in an acute care hospital and 1 year clinical experience as a licensed registered nurse (RN) in Cardiac Telemetry.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Telemetry (Cardiac)
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
- Current and Valid RN license
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year of current experience working in Telemetry
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) – Telemetry (Cardiac)
- Provide professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards.
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Provide guidance and directions to the nursing assistants on the unit.
- Provide adequate care to patients.
- Support the health care team.
- Insure that life support equipment function properly.