Registered Nurse (RN) - Telemetry (Cardiac)
San Antonio, TX
Currently looking for a patient centered Telemetry Registered Nurse in the San Antonio, TX area. The ideal candidate will possess at least 2 years of experience in an acute care hospital and 1 year experience in Telemetry.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Telemetry (Cardiac)
- Associates degree required; BSN preferred
- RN license required in the state of TX
- 2 years of experience in an acute care hospital
- 1 year of experience in Telemetry
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse - Telemetry (Cardiac)
- Responsible for the coordination of competent, evidence-based care, including assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, and implementation.
- Participates in decision-making, teaching, mentoring, and collaboration with the team to advance patient care and achieve outcomes.
- Perform other duties assigned