Registered Nurse (RN) - Neurology
Currently seeking talented Registered Nurse for a great opportunity in the Gainesville, FL area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year experience working in neurology.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Neurology
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required, BSN strongly preferred
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license in the state of Florida
- BLS and ACLS required
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year experience working in neurology
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Neurology
- Provide professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Responsibilities of assessing, planning, administering, evaluating the nursing care of assigned patients, administering all treatments and medications, and maintaining complete and accurate records of nursing assessments and nursing care.