Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical Surgical (Med/Surg)
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated ICU Nurse for a great opportunity in the Central Georgia area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year of experience working in a Medical Surgical Unit.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical Surgical (Med/Surg)
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing, BSN strongly preferred
- Current and Valid RN license
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required
- 2 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital
- 1 year experience in Med/Surg required
- BLS Required Experience
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical Surgical (Med/Surg)
- Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
- Prescribes, delegates and coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
- Maintain & apply current nursing standards and clinical competency including the National Patient Safety Goals and apply critical thinking skills in conjunction with facility policies & procedures to prioritize and problem solve.
- Assess & reassess patient condition, initiate plan of care and begin discharge planning on admission.
- Reflect HCA values and its ethical and compliance principles in his/her daily activities (Code of Conduct).