Registered Nurse (RN)
Currently seeking talented Registered Nurse for a great opportunity in the Central TX area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year experience working as a registered nurse.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required, BSN strongly preferred
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license in the state of Texas
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year experience working as a registered nurse
- BLS/ACLS certifications required
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care of all patients ranging in age from 18 years to geriatric.
- He/she is also responsible for the overall direction and supervision of all patient care during his/her shift.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing process when providing care to patients.
- Satisfies the established standards of the nursing practice.