Registered Nurse (RN) Labor and Delivery , OB
We are actively searching for a passionate, caring, Registered Nurse (RN) with OB experience to join this dynamic team!
If you enjoy beautiful scenery, high quality of life, great outdoor activities (hunting, fishing, hiking , skiing, snowboarding etc),
and are looking to take the next step in your career, we want to speak with you!
Full-time / 3 - 12 hour shifts per week
Day shift and Night shift available
Salary up to ~ $99,000 (DOE/education/certifications/shift)
- Up to $7,000 - SIGN - ON BONUS
- Up to $6,000 - Relocation Assistance
- Onsite Interview expenses paid
- Competitive Shift Differential
Registered Nurse / RN / Labor and Delivery, OB Qualifications:
Required (you will be given a time frame to complete any certifications that are not current)
- Current license in Oregon as a Registered Nurse (or proof of application in progress)
- Code Gray
- Willingness to work NIGHT shift
Registered Nurse / RN / Labor and Delivery, OB Expectations:
- One Year experience in OB / Labor and Delivery
- Performs and maintains skills and competency on an annual basis in Labor and Delivery, Mother/Baby, Special Care Nursery, and Pediatrics as
evidenced by completion of initial orientation, annual, and new procedure checklists.
- Participates in activities which promote professional growth & self development & is evidenced in daily practice. Maintains quality &
efficiency standards as set by the immediate supervisor & makes recommendations for improvements.
- Provides ongoing education to hospital staff regarding patient care in the form of in-services & individual orientation to the philosophy of health care
& health care procedures. Participates in orientation of new personnel.
For consideration and/or full details, please email resume to: email@example.com
Trista Sandlin 541-507-9900 McCall & Lee, LLC www.MLee.com
Sr. Healthcare Recruiter & Consultant