Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Las Vegas, NM
Currently looking for a patient centered Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse (RN) in the Las Vegas, NM area. The ideal candidate will possess at least 3 years experience in an acute care hospital and 1 year of experience in an Intensive Care Unit.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit (ICU RN)
- Associates degree required BSN preferred
- RN license required in the state of NM
- BLS and ACLS required
- 3 years of acute care nursing
- 1 year of Intensive Care Unit experience
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit (ICU RN)
- Responsible for the coordination of competent, evidence-based care, including assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, and implementation.
- Participates in decision-making, teaching, mentoring, and collaboration with the team to advance patient care and achieve outcomes.
- Perform other duties assigned