Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) (Cardiac)
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) (Cardiac)
San Antonio, TX
As a talented and dedicated Intensive Care Unit Nurse, your career is very valuable to people and with your special Intensive Care Unit skill set, you can make a difference. We are seeking Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Nurses for a position in the San Antonio, TX area. The ideal candidate would possess 2 years experience working in an acute care hospital and 1 year experience working in the Intensive Care Unit.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) – Intensive Care Unit (ICU) (Cardiac)
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required
- BSN strongly preferred
- BLS Required
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year of experience working in an Intensive Care Unit
- Responsible for the coordination of competent, evidence-based care, including assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, and implementation.
- Participates in decision-making, teaching, mentoring, and collaboration with the team to advance patient care and achieve outcomes.
- Perform other duties assigned