Registered Nurse (RN) – Intermediate Care Unit (IMC)
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Join a community-based hospital in the heart of Las Cruces, New Mexico dedicated to serving Las Cruses and the entire Southern New Mexico area. Whether you are from Las Cruces or a neighboring town, this hospital is dedicated to delivering quality care to the community by its commitment to be an accredited Chest Pain Center, Joint Replacement Center, an Accredited Stroke Center and an Accredited Bariatric Center.
As an RN on the IMC unit, you will be responsible for providing professional nursing care to pediatric and adult patients alike requiring critical care.
- At least one year of acute care experience, preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing; Bachelor’s degree of Nursing preferred.
- Current licensure in professional nursing from the New Mexico State Board of Nursing or compact RN license.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) – Due by close of business on the last day of the month after one full month of work.
- Current ALS (Advanced Life Support) – Due by close of business on the last day of the month after three full months of work.
- Earn $68,000 depending on experience.
- Generous benefits that include medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term care and life insurance, etc.
- Tuition reimbursement.
To learn more and apply, please contact Mikaela at 602-788-5890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!