Registered Nurse (RN) - Endovascular Lab
Currently seeking, talented and dedicated Georgia based Endovascular Lab Nurses for acute care hospitals nationwide. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and 1 year of experience working in the Endovascular Lab.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Endovascular Lab
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Must have a valid, active unencumbered Georgia or Multi-State Nursing license.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing Required
- 2 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital
- 1 year of experience working in the Endovascular Lab
- BLS and ACLS Required
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Endovascular Lab
- Serves as a resource to colleagues and strong advocate for patients/families.
- Consistently communicates effectively and respectfully.
- Delivers safe, dependable and effective care to a patient population independently utilizing the nursing process.
- Demonstrates developed assessment skills. Recognizes the impact of nursing care on patient outcomes.
- Documents the nursing process accurately and in the appropriate format (e.g. computer, clinical pathway, and chart).
- Plans and implements patient care independently.