Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room (ER)
Las Vegas, NM
Currently seeking talented Emergency Room Nurses for a great opportunity in the Las Vegas, NM area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year experience working in the emergency room.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse - Emergency Room (ER RN)
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, and NRP required
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license in the state of NM
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year experience working in the emergency room
Emergency Room (ER RN)
- Provide professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards in the Emergency Department
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Responsibilities of assessing, planning, administering, evaluating the nursing care of assigned patients, administering all treatments and medications, and maintaining complete and accurate records of nursing assessments and nursing care.